SuperSU APK: Android offers a lot of features and customization options and that is why it is regarded as the best mobile platform. When compared to other mobile platforms such as iOS and Windows, the customization options and tweaks make Android far superior. The best bit about Android is that if you root your Android device then you get even more features and access to options that weren’t available when your device was not rooted.
Now, when talking about rooting a device there isn’t any way that the name SuperSU doesn’t ring a bell. For those of you who don’t know, SuperSU is a privileged application that allows its users to administrate all the privileges and functions of all apps that the user has installed on the device.
In short, the SuperSU app gives you the control of your android device.
Mostly useful for all the android devices, the SuperSU app helps you enjoy all the functions of your device with ease and comfort. Requiring Android versions 2.3 and above, the SuperSU app works pretty well in the latest Android versions without any lagging or trouble.
Even if you have rooted your device, the SuperSU app provides the possibility of ‘unroot’ but temporarily only, thus, allowing you to take advantage of the features and functions that only the unrooted devices have access to.
SuperSU is an interesting and easy-to-use app that helps you replace any other app you have been using to manage the privileges obtained by all the applications and their function of your Android device. The app is very popular and well-known in the international security field having a great influence. There are no ads and the app has great compatibility. It is a great tool for the technical gurus, gamers and all the Android developers around the globe. The SuperSU app by Chainfire and Coding Code Mobile Technology LLC join R&D, CCMT has its headquarters in the United States. It is committed to building a green mobile Internet security.
Normally, once the user roots their android device, there are certain applications that require root privileges ask for it. This is when the SuperSU app comes handy. It grants or denies the permissions as and when required by the apps. The app works, but sometimes it can be annoying. The SuperSU app is a free utility for all the rooted android devices which helps the users to keep a track of all the apps the user has granted permissions to, so they don’t keep repeatedly asking and keep track of how often the apps use their permissions. In short, the SuperSU app makes the life easier for Android device users.
Must Check: Getapk Market download for free
Use SuperSU to control your Android root settings:-
Controlling the root settings of your android is very essential as any mistake while setting them results on your device being open to malware and security break. Anyone who is familiar with rooting the device knows that you can easily adjust your android device and modify how your device performs, be it software or hardware.
The users should be aware while allowing their android devices the root access as it can pose a big threat to the safety of their device especially privacy risk. Given the risk, the SuperSU app is used by modders to modify the android devices on a per-app basis.
Assuming that the users already have a rooted android device and carry a little, intermediary knowledge of rooting any devices using this SuperSU app. SuperSU app allows advanced management for superuser privileges from all the apps of your devices that require root.
Below here is a quick guide on how to control the root setting in your android device using the SuperSU app: –
- Make a list of all the applications installed in your device and their given root privileges- try to keep this list as short as possible and the user should only include the apps they use and it should not be every app of your device.
- Go to the settings of your device and make sure that Re-Authentication is enabled as the SuperSU app will ask for the permission again if any application is re-installed or modified.
- Revoke permissions – Tap any app and it will allow you to change its access from Grant to Prompt or Deny. This will make sure that whenever the user launches the app, the prompt appears and the user can select any option.
- Disabling the root- You also have the option to disable The SuperSU app. You just need to click settings→ scroll down to → Enable SuperSU*.
- Application access- The user needs to make sure that the default setting is set to → Prompt – Click → Settings → scroll down to → Default access – tap it to change → Grant or Deny.
*In some of the devices this may not be possible. For it to be accessible, the user just needs to reboot their device. The process should be repeated when the root is re-enabled.
Why is SuperSU APK for android so important?
After the user is done rooting their devices, it is essential how they manage the root permission. Any mistake can cause damage to the device. So, after rooting it is very important to manage the applications that have root access.
There are many applications out there that can easily break the device’s security using root access. This can cause a great deal of damage to the android device. So as to manage all this and prevent the damage from happening, installing of SuperSU is very important.
The SuperSU app helps the user to control root permissions for all the apps that require root access to the device. Whenever any app requires permission, SuperSU app shows a prompt to the user asking for the permission to the respected app. The user can either deny or grant according to their wish. The SuperSU monitors all the applications that have root privileges. The best feature of this app is that it is free for anyone and has no ads which allow ease of use. There is an active community working every day to make this app better day-by-day.
SuperSU APK Features
SuperSU app offers a number of different features and options to its users, When compared to other such apps, it really stands out of the crowd and there is a reason why it is considered as the pioneer of all these apps. It’s been around for a while and is now regarded as one of the most important applications for Android users.
If you would like to know what are those features and options then look no further. We have compiled a list of the best features and options offered by SuperSU. Below are some of the things that you have the power to and fully able to control with SuperSU and also some very amazing features and look at the importance of this application.
- This app keeps a track of all the apps that have root access and ensures proper and safe functioning.
- There is also a list of all the apps that have been granted root permission.
- When the user runs the SuperSU again, it helps them to automatically grant the permissions.
- The user can monitor how often the apps are using the granted permissions.
- The SuperSU APK allows you to temporarily to unroot your devices to have access to features for unrooted devices.
- The app helps to troubleshoot the issues if the user’s device is stuck in boot loops.
- The app also works in recovery mode. (no more segfaulting)
- There is OTA survival mode.
- There’s full color-coded command content logging along with different colors for input/output/error.
- Per-app logging configuration
- Per-app user override
- Per-app notification configuration
- Deep process detection. (no more unknowns)
- The app also works even if the user’s Android device is not properly booted.
- It can also work in ghost mode without any trouble.
- Convert to /system app.
- Complete unroot.
- The app gives support and has the backup to survive the CyanogenMod ROMs.
- There are personalized options:-
- The icon can be changed including the invisible option.
- There are many different themes which the users can set according to their preferences.
So, these were some of the major and most noticeable features of SuperSU APK. As you can see, when compared to other such apps, SuperSU offers tremendously different and useful features and options. It shows that if you are an avid gamer or a geek or a smartphone lover, then you may already be familiar with the concept of SuperSU.
Final Verdict on SuperSU APK
There is certainly no doubt about the importance of this application. But the question is that is it worth it? In a straight word, yes it is very much worth it. It is very worth to use the SuperSU APK on your rooted device. Keeping a track of all the apps that have root access is very essential as it is the matter of the security and safety of any android device. One can never know which or when an app may perform and cause a great deal of damage to the device. For these instances only, the SuperSU app is a gift as it tracks and monitors all the apps which have root access and asks for the prompt of the user before giving permissions to the apps of the device.
The most important and best feature is that you can install this app for free and use it with ease due to its great compatibility and user interface. There are not even any ads to cause interruption. Downloading this app allows you to have access to the much-better pro version with more features.
The grant or deny function is quite easy. The app also provides you the feature of temporary unroot access which can be handy for the devices as some features are only accessible for unrooted devices. The user can also remove root functions with one click.
In this post, we discussed a number of different aspects of the popular Android application “SuperSU”. We discussed its importance, features and the using procedure in the above-mentioned subheadings. We tried to make this post as detailed as possible and hope that you grasped at least a little bit from this post.
If you still have any sort of doubts or queries then feel free to leave them in the comments section below or reach out to us. Stay tuned to our blog for more such informative articles and updates on different kind of topics.
Most of the apps do not collect and/or transmit any type of uniquely identifying information that is related to the user or their device. Only some of the apps do, that too by the way of third-party components and SuperSU isn’t one of them.