How to get all the weapons in Nier Automata? Do u also play Nier Automata like me? If Yes, then Yeah welcome to my blog. Today in this post I am going to share some of my best tips on how to get all the weapons in Nier Automata game. I know all must are facing the similar problems that I have faced. Well, No need to worry I will tell you how to easily get all the weapons in Nier Automata. So, before moving ahead I think we should in brief about the Nier Automata Game.
Nier Automata: Introduction
Nier Automata is an Action Role-playing game for play station 4 and Microsoft Windows with good graphics. From my personal experience, this game is very interesting you should also try to play this game. This game has thousands of good reviews. Well, If you want to read about this game in deep then click here. Sorry, we can’t describe it in detail. Now without wasting ou precious time let’s come to the main topic “How to get all the weapons in Nier Automata?“.
Do you know In Nier Automata there are so many weapons for you to collect? And Every single weapon has its own unique story in the game. So, Now I am going to share the list of weapons and the location of the weapons from where you can find them.
Total there are four types of weapons available in Nier Automata Game, which are
- Combat Bracers
- Spear Weapons
- Large Sword Weapons
- Short Sword Weapons
Also Read: Persona 5: Best Gift for Confidant Guide
List of All the Weapons in Nier Automata with their locations:
- Machine Heads: You can find these in Pascal’s village but first you have to wipe Pascal’s memory as A2 and get control over 9s again. Then after that go to Pascal’s village and you can buy them from him.
- Virtuous Grief: Turn left from the central access point of the Forest Zone then turn right to the training ground.Keep on moving till you reach near the edge. After that you have climb up, So you have to find a platform from where you can climb. Just keep going on the higher ground and find the shrine housing the weapon.
- Emil’s Head: You get this you have to first defeat the first form of Emil.
- Cruel Lament: Once you fully upgrade a weapon, Masamune will hand over this weapon to you.
- Type-3 fists: You have to buy this from the Emil when he is neat the Resistance cap.
- Bare fists: It is the default weapon.
- Type-40 Fists: There is a locked chest behind the access point in the Resistance camp. You can find Type-40 fists in that locked chest behind the access point.
- Demon’s Cry: Do you remember that place where you fought Beauvoir, You can find that weapon in the basement underneath the Amusement Park arena. At the end of the hallway, there is a chest which is locked you will find that weapon in it.
- Cruel Arrogance: First As 9s head back to the abandoned factory and then follow the escape route 2B which you took on your first run. Then go through the conveyor belt, jump onto the platform above the conveyor belt to find the locked door at the end. Hack it to find a shrine with the weapon.
- Type-40 Lance: You will be given the ‘YoRHa Betrayers’ side quest. First, you have to complete this quest to get this weapon.
- Beastcurse: First you have to reach the Forest Zone Royal Chamber access point then head backward on the path that leads you to the large library with the ladders. By jumping up in the hallway reach the highest platform that you can access in the library. There you will find the locked chest, the weapon is locked in that chest.
- Spear of the Usurper: You will be given the ‘YoRHa Betrayers’ side quest. You have to complete this quest first to get this weapon.
- Machine Spear: To get this weapon, you have to go Pascal’s Village weapons vendor and buy that weapon from there.
- Phoenix Lance: You can find this weapon in the Central Desert Zone.
- Dragoon Lance: Follow the waterfall all the way down from the Forest Zone’s central access point. Then turn right, you will find a Lunar tear and a chest containing the weapon.
- Type-3 Lance: You can find this in the flooded city.
- Virtuous Dignity: between the City Ruins and Amusement Park there is a sewer, In the sewer move past the first ladder that takes you to the park. Then At the end of the sewer, you will see another ladder. Climb up on the ladder, and you’ll see a shrine housing the weapon.
Large Sword Weapons
- Beastlord: To get this weapon, you have to go to the Resistance Camp weapons vendor. Then, buy this weapon from here.
- Type-40 Blade: You will be given the ‘Data Analysis Freak’ quest. You have to complete this quest for Operator 210. Remember this can be done only be 9S.
- Type-3 Blade: You can buy this weapon from Devola and Popola.
- Machine Axe: You can buy this weapon from the weapons vendor in Pascal’s village.
- Iron Will: You can find this weapon in the Flooded city. First, search the small area with the scanner pod where you can drop from the ruined highway.
- Phoenix Sword: The place from where you start the game properly, On the roof in the city ruins you will find a locked chest. The weapon is in that locked chest.
- Virtuous Treaty: You can find this weapon at the entrance of the Abandoned Factory.
- Fang of the Twins: You can find this in the Desert Zone Housing Complex. You will find a chest containing the weapon on the stairs.
- Cruel Blood Oath: You can find this weapon in the in the caverns underneath the Desert Zone. For this, you need 9S because it is behind a locked door and only 9s can open that door.
Short Sword Weapons
- BeastBane: You can buy this weapon from the Resistance Camp weapons vendor.
- Type-40 Sword: You will be given the ‘Find A Present’ quest for Operator 60. You have to complete this quest first. This quest can only be completed with 2B.
- Virtuos Contract: It is the default weapon of 2B.
- YoRHa-Issue Blade: You will be given the side quest ’11B’s Mementos.’ You have to complete this quest to get this weapon.
- Cypress Stick: You can find this weapon in the Forest Zone. The weapon is in a chest. Climb onto the collapsed pillars in the entrance linking Pascal’s Village to the Forest Zone and then jump across the platforms in front of you till you find the chest.
- Cruel Oath: It is the default weapon of 9S.
- Iron Pipe: To get this Go for fishing in the sewer between the Amusement Park and the City Ruins.
- Ancient Overlord: You can buy this weapon from the Resistance Camp weapons vendor.
- Type-3 Sword: You can buy this weapon from the from Devola and Popola.
- Engine Blade: You can find this weapon in the Abandoned Factory. You will find the weapon in a chest.
- Machine Sword: You have to buy this weapon from Pascal’s Village weapons vendor.
- Faith: This weapon can only be obtained during your third playthrough with 9S. You can find this weapon in the resource unit near the Flooded City in a chest.
- Phoenix Dagger: Go towards the rope bridge from the access point near the tower in the City Ruins, then take the downward sloping path on your right. Move on the path to the hidden elevator, enter in the elevator Now you will reach the cave. Near the waterfall in this area, you will find a chest containing the weapon.
That’s all on how to get the weapons in Nier Automata by World Top Updates. If still, you face any problem then please let us know in comments and also if you think we should add something more in the content then don’t hesitate just drop a comment. Hope this article is helpful for you.