Our Mother Earth is full of enthralling wonders and almost each of them is so amazing that you cannot take your eye off it. Humans have progressed a lot, mentally, physically, technologically, scientifically and so on. Humans too have made remarkable progress and have created marvellous man-made wonders across the globe but nature always has something for us to get astonished upon. Nowhere in his dreams can human think of overcoming the nature’s gift to us. Amongst these natural wonders come Caves.
Caves are such spaces on this land which were formed due to some changes in land only due to volcanic eruptions, or tsunami or thunder and lightning, landslide etc. These are spaces which have given room for life forms which simply cannot exist outside it. All the caves across the globe provide you spectacular views and formations are generally formed by deposits and erosions. Interested in visiting one such cave, Please pick from the below list:
- 1 Famous caves around the world :
- 1.1 Postojna Caves, Postojna, Slovenia
- 1.2 Thien Duong Cave, Phong Nha Caves National Park, Vietnam
- 1.3 Jameos del Agua, Lanzarote Canary Islands, Spain
- 1.4 Reed Flute Cave, Guangxi, China
- 1.5 Carlsbad Caverns, New Mexico
- 1.6 Cave of Crystals – Chihuahua, Mexico
- 1.7 Lascaux Caves – Motignac, France
- 1.8 Ice Cavern –Skattafel, Iceland
- 1.9 Blue Grotton – Capri, Italy
- 1.10 Naracoorte Caves, Australia
Famous caves around the world :
(Image Courtesy : Outsourced from Google)
Keep following our blog for more interesting updates.