Best Wall and ceiling speakers: Are you thinking to buy speakers for your wall and ceiling? If Yes, then you are at your destination. Here, we have the list of best wall and ceiling speakers for your house. We have made a list of best speakers for your wall and mentioned their details. Without wasting time let’s check out the list of Best wall and ceiling speakers:
- 1 1) BOSE 791 IN-Ceiling Speakers II
- 2 2) KLIPSCH CDT-5650-C II IN-Ceiling Speakers
- 3 3) KEF CI160CL Architectural Loudspeaker
- 4 4) POLK AUDIO RC60i IN Ceiling Speakers
- 5 5) BOSE 891 IN-WALL Speakers
Bose Corporation, founded by Amar Bose is an American privately held corporation, based in Framingham, Massachusetts, that designs, develops and sells audio equipment. It sells its products throughout the world. One of the most capable in-ceiling speakers of Bose Corporation is The Bose 791.
BOSE 791 speakers may be small in size but they pack a whole lot of sound. They are in-ceiling speakers that are fully capable of evenly distributing the music a person loves throughout their listening area.
BOSE 791 IN-Ceiling Speakers II specifications and features
- Each in-ceiling speaker measures 13.5 inches by 12.4 inches by 11.8 inches and weighs 13.3 pounds. Inside each cabinet, there is a 7-inch woofer and two strategically placed 1-inch tweeters. These internal components are made in such a way to provide a complex audio experience with robust bass notes and pure-sounding high frequencies.
- There is no need for a separate loudspeaker enclosure because this product’s infinite-baffle design utilizes the space above the ceiling. With these audio outputs, one can listen to the music they love in one room of the house without disturbing others.
- They are mounted to be flush with the ceiling, and there is a choice of round or rectangular grates.
Can Be Placed Anywhere:
- These speakers will fit seamlessly anywhere they are placed because of the presence of ultra-thin bezels and easy-to-paint grilles. They are capable of providing you with a high-quality audio experience as long as they are set up correctly.
- The Bose Corporation rates them for 4-to-8-ohm impedance amplifiers. This means that they work optimally with amplifiers that are powered in the 10-watt range. These speakers can be connected to the home theatre system, too. With this stereo ceiling system, one can have a lot more floor space inside their homes, and will never trip over unwieldy cords or wires.
Klipsch Audio Technologies is an American loudspeaker company based in Indianapolis, Indiana. It was founded in Hope, Arkansas in 1946 as ‘Klipsch and Associates’ by Paul W. Klipsch, With integrated whole-house audio systems becoming more popular than ever, Klipsch designed the CDT-5650-C II to meet the market’s demand for a high-performance in-ceiling loudspeaker that easily challenges the inherent limitations of fixed locations.
ABOUT KLIPSCH CDT-5650-C II
- The Klipsch CDT-5650-C II is an in-ceiling offering having a diameter of 9.5”, cut-out dimensions of 8.3” and a mounting depth of 4.5”.
- It weighs 3.18kg. It features a one-inch titanium tweeter and a refined 6.5-inch pivoting cerametallic woofer which has great positioning capabilities.
- The high-performing sound incorporates a patent-pending gimbal mechanism known as Controlled Dispersion Technology (CDT) for directing the sound in the right direction. It can rotate a full 360 degrees and then shift 15 degrees in any direction. This flexibility combined with the swiveling tweeter puts you in complete control of where the sound will go.
- The audio is both crisp and accurate, with the highlights being the mids and lows. There’s also a surprising amount of bass, which is unexpected for in-ceiling speakers.
- The minimal sound distortion at high volumes is another surprising result, which makes the Klipsch ideal for watching Blu-ray or Netflix movies at a high enough volume to feel like one is right in the action. This speaker fits in the ceiling so it doesn’t take up even one inch of the floor space.
KEF is a British loudspeaker manufacturer founded by Raymond Cooke with international distribution. It was founded in Tovil, Maidstone, Kent in 1961. One of the bestselling of KEF is the KEF CI160CL speaker which is ideal for getting the best sound from home cinema or multi-room system without taking up any floor space.
ABOUT KEF CI160CL:
The KEF CI160CL has been designed for installation in a wall or in a ceiling. With a high frequency unique asymmetrical 0.75-inch tweeter island present in the center of the speaker, it gives the best frequency response within a compact speaker solution.
The speaker provides great sound to fill your whole room. Its specifications are W x H x D (mm) are 223 x 303 x 91 and it weighs 1.87 kg.
This speaker delivers low and middle frequencies due to the presence of a 6.5-inch audio driver. Some of the key features of this device are the presence of ultra-thin bezels and easy installation.
Another key feature of this unique device is its tolerance to moisture, heat, and humidity because of which one can install it in their kitchen, bathroom or even under the eaves outside the house.
The KEF CI160CL can also be painted in any color to blend in with the décor.
Polk Audio is a manufacturer of audio products and is best known for their home and automobile speakers. This company which is founded by Matthew Polk, George Klopfer and Sandy Gross also produce a wide range of other audio products such as amplifiers and FM tuners.
RC60i -POLK AUDIO’S
The Polk Audio RC60i is an excellent option in one’s price range. The Polk Audio RC60i In-Wall/In-Ceiling speakers practically have the in-wall speaker race in the bag. They are effectively the benchmark. Their low cost, swivel tweeter design, easy to install, use in bathrooms or saunas, and large dispersion design make them the easy choice for in-wall/in-ceiling speakers. They mimic the look a recessed lighting and you can paint them to match your decor. They will practically disappear in your home.
The product dimensions are 27.3 x 27.3 x 8.3 cm and it weighs 2.7kg. Each unit contains a 6.5-inch polymer audio driver and a 0.75-inch tweeter. The RC60i comes in 6.5-inch and 8-inch versions, and their Infinite Baffle Tuning uses the enclosure of the wall space to enhance their bass response. The speakers can be used in bathrooms or saunas because they are made from moisture-resistant materials.
Bose Corporation is an American privately held corporation, based in Framingham, Massachusetts, that designs, develops and sells audio equipment. It is founded by Amar Bose. If one is looking for a pair of mountable speakers, then The Bose 161 Speaker System is one of the best options.
ABOUT THE BOSE 161 SPEAKER:
It has a streamlined design and startling performance. Bose 161 speakers are a versatile option for both music and movie listening. They work with the stereo receiver, but can also serve as the front or surround speakers in a component home theater setup.
The dimensions for each speaker are 4.17” x 11” x 5” and each speaker weighs 1.47 kg.
These speakers are designed to deliver balanced sound throughout the entire room. Each speaker packs a duo of 2.5-inch proprietary Bose drivers and is capable of pushing out more air than their size suggests. With these sleek Bose bookshelf speakers, one will enjoy rich, full sound from music or movies. Whether it is placed on a desk or bookshelf or mounted on a wall for use as surround speakers, these speakers are designed to deliver balanced, spacious sound with minimal or moderate amplifier power (10 to 100 watts per channel).
Automatic protection circuitry keeps the speaker drivers from being overdriven, heightening the speakers’ reliability without interfering with one’s listening. Custom brackets are included for easy installation and flexible placement possibilities.