Windows 8 ISO – All you need to know & ISO file download : Windows is one of the most used operating system across the globe. There are more than 500 million windows users around the world. It clearly shows that people love Windows. Windows is loved by the masses for its easy to use and an interactive user interface, a fast working ground and above all the security it offers. This love and support from the users puts Microsoft under an immense pressure of user satisfaction and to always come up with something new and fascinating. And magically…. Microsoft never failed to impress and satisfy its users and their needs. Each version of windows comes with a complete package of new updates, new interfaces, new services. Windows 8 was one of the most important chapter in the success story of Microsoft Windows. Windows 8 came with an all new user interface (important to mention…the all new start menu) with a great focus on touch interface devices (tablets, laptops and mobile phones). All these features are more than enough to make its users irresistible to get their hands on to this thing!!
Well if this is the thing with you too…then I’d say you’re at the right place. Here you will get a complete insight on Windows 8 and best of all you’ll also get Windows 8 ISO files download links.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Technical Details and System Requirements for Installing Windows 8 ISO
- 3 System Requirements
- 4 Download Windows 8 ISO Files
- 5 Step By Step Guide for Installing Windows 8 ISO Files
- 6 Overview of Windows with Audio/Video Demo
- 7 Index
As mentioned earlier, Microsoft released the eight edition of windows…the Windows 8 on October 26,2012. Windows 8 came with a bunch of new features and services. Although the major focus was to improve the user experience on touch interface devices like tablets and mobile phones but yet it managed to impress the general creed too. Some of them very cool and some were first of their kind. Some of them are listed below:
- Start Screen:
First and the best…. Windows 8 came with an all new and redesigned start menu and came up with all new concept of tiles which really is amazing.
- Support for USB 3.0, Advanced format hard drives
- Built in antivirus for enhanced protection from viruses.
- UEFI Secure Boot on supported devices with UEFI firmware to prevent malware from infecting boot processes and fast booting.
- Windows explorer changed to file explorer and dialog boxes have been updated to provide more details
- Redesigned Task manager
- Easily refresh and reset your PC
- Easy sharing
- Windows featured for the first time ever, THE WINDOWS STORE.
- As major focus was on touch screen interface devices, it enabled various gestures for touch screens.
So these are some of the features of the Windows 8. Keep reading for Windows 8 iso download links.
Technical Details and System Requirements for Installing Windows 8 ISO
If you’re reading this…I’m pretty sure you loved the concept of Windows 8 and you want it badly. But is your device ready to hold it or your desire is going into trash bin?
Well the first and the obvious question that arises is…how would you know?
I’d say you would definitely know by the end of this section if you read it carefully.
But before knowing the system requirements you should know a word or two about the file you’re going to download…
Basically Windows 8 ISO is an archived version of the software (basically an archive of an optical disc). I strongly believe that there’s no need to mention the developer…. we all and we should know it (Microsoft…. if you didn’t know)!! This stand-alone full setup comes in two compatible architectures…… 32bit (x86) and 64bit (x64).
Now’s the time to answer your Question…. How would you know whether your device is ready to present you with Windows 8? Your answer lies in the following system requirements for Windows 8 ISO.
Also read: Windows 98 ISO Free Download and Setup Guide
- First of all, you’d need a 1Ghz processor for32 bit (x86) or a 2Ghz for 64 bit (x64).
- The next necessity is a 1 GB RAMfor 32 bit and 2 GB for 64 bit.
- Next comes a 16 GB storage space for32 bit and 20 GB for 64 bit.
- A 256 MB graphics memory is also required.
- And a DirectX 9-class graphics card with WDDM 1.0 or higher would seal the deal for you.
(Not to mention…. you will also need a CD/DVD ROM)
I strongly wish that your system fits in the above criterion and you can get your hands on the Windows 8. And if it does not…… then now is the time to upgrade it or you’d regret losing this chance.
Download Windows 8 ISO Files
I think you have waited long enough to get the Windows 8.
So now’s the time to present you with the Download links for the Windows 8 ISO files.
There are three versions of Windows 8 available namely, The Retail Version, The Pro Version and Windows 8.1 and good news for you…here you can download either of these versions (or both) and in the desired bit architecture (32 bit or 64 bit). Finally, you are one click away from downloading the Windows 8. So go on and kill the Download button!!
Windows 8 ISO Setup Files for Free (Windows 8 Retail version):
- MS Windows 8 ISO 32 Bit Retail Version [Download]
- MS windows 8 ISO 64 Bit Retail Version [Download]
Windows 8 ISO Setup Files for Free (Windows 8 Pro Version):
- MS Windows 8 ISO 32 Bit Pro Version [Download]
- MS Windows 8 ISO 64 Bit Pro Version [Download]
Windows 8.1 ISO Setup Files for Free Download:
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 ISO Files 32 bit [Download]
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 ISO Files 64 bit [Download]
Note: If system asks for Username and Password, use 12345 as User name and 12345 as Password
Step By Step Guide for Installing Windows 8 ISO Files
Now that you’ve got the Windows 8 ISO files downloaded on your device, the next thing is how to install Windows 8 from the downloaded ISO files.
And if this is the scene with you…. then don’t worry I got you covered. Following below is a step-by-step guide for installing Windows 8 by using Windows 8 ISO files: –
- First you need to download Windows 8 ISO files from the above mentioned links.
- Then, burn these files into a bootable DVD.
- Put that disc into your DVD ROM and you’re ready to go.
- Follow the steps as the installation proceeds and you’ll have Windows 8 installed on your system.
Just in case if any problems occur to you while going through the installation process, you can contact us via Mail or Comments.
Overview of Windows with Audio/Video Demo
Windows XP and Windows 7 were huge successes for the Microsoft but there was some logging there. Although the Windows 7 was great, but it was missing a spark. Like it was good in every aspect but there wasn’t the “thing” there. And the best thing…. Microsoft knew about this! They knew there is something more to be delivered (or that needs to be delivered), there is something missing in the picture. And we all know the future Is gonna be all about the mobile phones and tablets or in general, handy, compact, touch screen devices. So putting the “thing” with futuristic vision, Microsoft brought Windows 8 to its customers. In my opinion Windows 8 was the beginning of the revolutionary success of Microsoft Windows and indeed it was. It put the missing spark at the very right time. Windows 8 opened paths for various grounds which were untouched before. And best of all, the scope of development rose to an unmatched extent.
There has always been debates regarding success or failure of Windows 8, some like me think it was revolutionary while some still believe it wasn’t up to the mark or it didn’t match the expectations. We should better leave this debate standing as it has always been…
Clearly this article covered a bunch of topics or we can say I gave you the information on many things. So for you don’t miss anything this article can be indexed as follows:
- Introduction about Windows and Windows 8.
- A list of features that Windows 8 brought with it.
- Technical details regarding Windows 8 ISO files.
- System Requirements for Windows 8 ISO files.
- Windows 8 ISO files Download links.
- Step by Step guide for installing Windows 8 ISO files.
- My words on Windows 8 (Overview).
- Windows 8 Download Demo video.
Please make sure you didn’t miss anything and if you did miss anything, you are free to scroll up!
Well… I guess I’m done here…. at least for now! I tried my best to not miss anything but if I did…. You can tell me in the comments section or by direct mails. So this was my insight for Windows 8 and Windows 8 ISO files download and installation.
Now it’s the time to part ways and say bye-bye to one other but don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter for staying in touch. You can also like us on Facebook and most important thing …… do enrich us with your valuable feedback and suggestions.